Staggering Jack Daniels® Meatballs
Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 484 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread meatballs in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat apple jelly and jalapeno pepper jelly in a saucepan over medium heat until melted, about 5 minutes. Stir roasted peppers into jelly mixture and remove from heat. Add whiskey; stir until sauce is combined.
- Stir hot meatballs into whiskey sauce. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat meatballs and sauce slowly over low heat until completely hot, being careful not to boil, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use the apple jelly jar to measure the whiskey.
- Sauce can be boiled to cook out the alcohol, the flavor will remain.
- If sauce is too strong, you can add additional jelly, but wait until at least 2nd day before adding. As said, when 1st made, the sauce smell will be VERY strong.
Per Serving: 484 calories; 7.4 g fat; 51 g carbohydrates; 9.9 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 191 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Unlike the other person that rated these, I think these where great, remember they are supposed to be shared with your buddies, not your mom and dad, and for sure not the grandparents or the kid...