Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 533 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Press 1 pie crust into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Toss apples, almonds, white sugar, brown sugar, and flour together in a bowl until apples and almonds are completely coated.
- Mix honey, egg yolk, water, and almond extract together in a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave honey mixture, stirring every 15 seconds, until mixture is melted and smooth, 30 to 45 seconds. Pour honey mixture over apple mixture and toss to coat. Transfer apple mixture to the prepared pie crust; sprinkle filling with cinnamon. Top pie with the remaining pie crust and pinch edges together to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, 45 to 50 minutes.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 19.9 g fat; 87.2 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 259 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was my very FIRST pie! It was easy to make (even for a newbie) and it is delicious! This is a VERY sweet apple pie! I loved that the filling was made from scratch. Like the previous rev...
Tasted great and easy to make. I used red delicious apples and had a flood of liquid at the bottom of my pie even with a lattice top for venting.