Disappearing Caramel Apple Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 219 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Press cookie dough into the bottom of a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light-golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; fold in cinnamon chips. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie and layer with apple slices. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar and nutmeg over apple slice layer. Cut into squares.
- Cook's Note:
- You may also top with chopped nuts or drizzle with melted caramel ice cream topping.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 12.4 g fat; 24.8 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 157 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Love this recipe! So easy to make. And you can change it up a little by adding chopped nuts. Delicious!