Disappearing Caramel Apple Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 219
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Press cookie dough into the bottom of a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light-golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; fold in cinnamon chips. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie and layer with apple slices. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar and nutmeg over apple slice layer. Cut into squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may also top with chopped nuts or drizzle with melted caramel ice cream topping.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 12.4 24.8 2.8 27 157 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Love this recipe! So easy to make. And you can change it up a little by adding chopped nuts. Delicious!