Beefy Southwestern Corn Pudding Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 499 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 serving)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange corn tortilla pieces in the bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Mix ground beef with salsa and garlic salt in a bowl; spoon mixture over tortillas.
- Place onion and corn in a food processor; pulse until onion is coarsely chopped. Add milk, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, green chile peppers, pimento peppers, eggs, hot sauce, paprika, and salt; pulse until just mixed. Add corn bread mix and pulse until just blended. Spoon corn bread mixture over beef.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is set in the middle, 45 to 50 minutes. Top casserole with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, olives, and green onions. Let Cheddar cheese melt slightly before serving, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 499 calories; 23.5 g fat; 46.8 g carbohydrates; 27.3 g protein; 120 mg cholesterol; 1334 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1