Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 456
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 3-inch tarts)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray twelve 3-inch tart tins with cooking spray.
- Roll out pie crust on a lightly floured surface and cut twelve 4-inch circles with a cookie cutter, rerolling scraps if necessary. Line tart tins with pastry circles.
- Beat eggs, brown sugar, vinegar, and vanilla together in a bowl until smooth; stir in melted butter, cherries, and walnuts. Fill tart shells 2/3 full with butter mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and continue baking until crust is golden and filling is bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Remove tarts from oven; sprinkle evenly with toffee bits. Return tarts to the oven; bake until toffee bits are just melted, about 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack, about 15 minutes. Gently lift tarts from tins.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe makes 2 dozen 2-inch mini tarts. Cut pastry into 24 (2 1/2-inch) circles for mini tarts.
Per Serving: 456 calories; 26.1 51.5 4.4 60 292 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I didn't have quite enough sugar for 1/2 the recipe, but went ahead anyway (with about 3/4 cup). I thought my dried Bing cherries were bland, but the little touch of vinegar added the tartness t...