Ingredients35 m servings 118 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Chop green onions and mushrooms very finely, to a nearly paste-like consistency.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir in green onions and mushrooms and cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Whisk cornstarch into half-and-half; pour into mushroom mixture and cook, stirring often, until thickened, about 3 minutes. Season mushroom mixture with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Roll bread slices with a rolling pin until very flat and thin. Spread mushroom mixture evenly onto flattened bread; tightly roll up bread slices. Slice each bread tube into 1-inch thick rounds; place rounds onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is browned, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 4.6 g fat; 16.5 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 328 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Absolutely awesome, amazing and magnifique! Had a potluck with 12 people and they all requested the recipe. I hate chopping so I did pulse the mushrooms and onion in a small food processor. I...
The instructions really don't say how to place the bread rounds on the baking sheet...seam side down or cut side down? I started out cut side down and then saw that they were oozing out a bit a...