Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 435
Original recipe yields 4 servings (6 cups)
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, 1 dash soy sauce, 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce, and 1 tablespoon curry powder in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir mushrooms and frozen vegetables into beef; reduce heat to medium-low and cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes. Fold rice into beef mixture; stir in remaining soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and curry powder. Add cumin; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I use a typical pea and carrot mix for the vegetables, but you can choose vegetables based on your own preferences. Fresh mushrooms are okay in place of canned mushrooms.
- Thick teriyaki sauce is also key, since it's just great. I prefer Golden Dragon® Thick Teriyaki Sauce, but VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce is also good.
Per Serving: 435 calories; 14.8 45.9 28.3 74 1644 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1