Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 326 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place garlic and salt in a wooden salad bowl; mash together with a fork until creamy. Mash capers into garlic paste. Mash anchovy paste into garlic mixture until creamy.
- Whisk olive oil and black pepper into garlic mixture with a fork until well blended; stir in Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, and hot pepper sauce. Whisk egg yolks into mixture; whisk in lemon juice. Place romaine into the salad bowl and toss with dressing.
- Sprinkle salad with bacon bits, croutons, and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- Use 2 heads of romaine lettuce if you like your salad less saucy.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw eggs. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw eggs. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 25.4 g fat; 19.2 g carbohydrates; 7.2 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 836 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1