Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 460 cals
- Place flour in a large bowl. Whisk water, egg, yeast, and sugar together in a cup. Make a well in the flour and pour in yeast mixture. Stir until mixture forms a smooth dough, adding a small amount of flour or water if needed. Cover bowl with a towel; set aside to rise until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spread French fries in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake fries in the preheated oven until golden, about 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and fry bacon pieces until browned, about 5 minutes; remove to drain on a paper towel.
- Spray a round pizza pan with baking spray.
- Punch down dough, and flatten onto pizza pan. For a stuffed crust, sprinkle about 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend around the edge of the dough, roll dough inward over cheese, and pinch dough to seal.
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over dough. Spread fries over dough; pour gravy over fries as needed to cover. Top with remaining Mexican cheese blend. Sprinkle bacon pieces evenly over pizza.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You may use less cheese if you don't stuff the crust. Cooking time for pizza will depend on crust thickness, and whether or not crust is stuffed.
Per Serving: 460 calories; 22.7 g fat; 43.1 g carbohydrates; 21.2 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 1056 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
First things first and that is I must admit that I did not make the crust by hand. I love to cook but am not a baker and am dough challenged and I bought a pre-made one. So, my rating is strictl...
I will remake it and when I do I will put in less gravy than the recipie says