To Die For No-Bake Cake Pops
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 172 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 small cake pops)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. The pan must be able to fit in the freezer.
- Place sandwich cookies into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Stir crushed cookies, cream cheese, and marshmallow creme together in a bowl. Roll cookie mixture into walnut-sized balls, place them on the prepared pan, and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Melt 1/4 cup bark in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes. Remove cake pops from the freezer.
- Dip each lollipop stick into the melted bark, and push a stick halfway through each cake pop. Place on the sheet pan and return cake pops to the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Melt remaining bark in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes. Pour coating into a large coffee mug, deep enough to make it easy to immerse the cake pops.
- Remove cake pops from the freezer, and dip each prepared pop into the melted bark, coating completely. Place the pops back onto the sheet pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have a food processor, place sandwich cookies in a plastic bag and crush until they have the texture of breadcrumbs.
- If you do not want the cake pops to have flat tops, stand the dipped pops into a block of styrofoam.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 9.8 g fat; 20 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 100 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1