Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 123 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 cake pops)
- Preheat a cake pop maker and brush with oil.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; beat in buttermilk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat coffee into batter until evenly incorporated.
- Fill each reservoir of prepared cake pop maker with about 1 tablespoon batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of cake pop comes out clean, about 4 minutes; remove cake pops and allow to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have buttermilk on hand, pour 3/4 teaspoons lemon juice or vinegar into a glass measuring cup. Add milk to equal 1/4 cup. Allow to stand 5-10 minutes, then use in place of buttermilk.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 5 g fat; 18.4 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 147 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very good! Quick and easy. I always sub regular milk with a splash of vinegar for buttermilk and it never fails me. Got about 30 cake pops