Spinach and Sausage Stuffed Crescents
Ingredients1 h servings 340
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Mix sausage, cream cheese, spinach, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Unroll and separate crescent roll dough into individual portions. Spread equal amounts of the sausage mixture into the middle of each dough portion. Roll and wrap dough around the filling to look like a baseball rather than a crescent roll; arrange onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- If the dough does not completely cover the filling after wrapping, the mixture seeps out during cooking.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 25 14.2 14 54 869 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
My "day" starts at 0500 dark and my job is very physical so I am always looking for a breakfast that is easy to transport (just can't eat right after waking (0200))that is also packed with prote...
Delicious! I used a full bag of frozen spinach and two rolls of crescents and there was enough filling for all of it.
Huge hit and I didn't make nearly enough will definitely be going into the dinner rotation.
I made these for my freezer meal exchange group. My husband loved them and I appreciated there was no pre-planning when making them frome the freezer to the table.taking