Ingredients45 m servings 181 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 24 mini-muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until well combined. Add flour; mix until a dough forms. Divide dough into 24 balls and refrigerate.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Stir Monterey Jack cheese, chorizo sausage, green chiles, red onion, cilantro, garlic powder, black pepper, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt into the egg mixture.
- Place one dough ball into each prepared muffin cup; press dough gently into the base and sides to form a dough cup. Spoon egg mixture to fill each dough cup.
- Bake in preheated oven until center of quiche is set, 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 13.4 g fat; 7.6 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 387 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 22
The first time I have made quiche. The dough can be stretched real thin. I could see the metal of the 24 mini muffin tin I was using. I made half of them with a ton of filling and the other half...
This is truly amazing. I dipped them in a little hot hot sauce and it made them POP!! Although, they are so good on their own there is no dipping required. Man alive they went quickly. Make a do...
:-) Make sure you're using mini-muffin cups rather than regular sized ones to make sure there is enough dough for the recipe!
I dident use any meat and swiched out the chilies for regular green peppers grease the pan well and make 2x the dough recepie so that you can make the crust thicker
These are totally awesome! Instead of making 24 minis I used a 12 muffin pan and they worked great!
Loved this quiche - easy to make, and a hit at breakfast club with friends! It took me quite some time making the dough cups/making it thin and if you're a perfectionist like I am, this part wil...
Update: made 300 mini quiches for midnight lunch for my daughters wedding . All quiches eaten within 1/2 hour of being served. Other food served as well. Quiches were a super big hit!
Measurements were way off for me. I was able to make the dough as directed but it did not go the length expected. I did enjoy the taste of the dough, however. And the filling is quite delecta...