Ingredients30 m servings 104
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place corn, onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper on a baking sheet. Drizzle vegetables with 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Rub to evenly coat.
- Transfer vegetables to grill and cook, turning several times, until vegetables are tender and dark marks appear, 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; cook edamame in the boiling water until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon olive oil and vinegar together in a bowl.
- Dice red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, and onion. Cut corn off the cob. Combine vegetables in a serving dish; add edamame. Toss vegetables and edamame with oil-vinegar mixture. Season with salt, pepper, and basil.
Per Serving: 104 calories; 5.8 13 2.2 0 10 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My family really likes edamame and corn. This is a really good I summer dip. I might add more jalapeño pepper next time. Plus I added a bit of garlic powder. We really enjoyed it. Served it...
I wanted something lighter than typical Mexican corn, to go with grilled chicken and carne asada tacos. This was the perfect option. Some guests added it to their tacos like a relish. Easy to ma...