Ingredients1 h 16 m servings 234 cals
- Whisk soy sauce, olive oil, sherry, orange juice, garlic, ginger, and Chinese five-spice powder together in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze bag to remove excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken slices from the marinade; shake to remove excess moisture. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 3 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 9.8 g fat; 3.3 g carbohydrates; 31.4 g protein; 83 mg cholesterol; 812 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is a terrific marinade for chicken. I prepared exactly as written and used thin chicken cutlets, hubby grilled them to crispy perfection! If you haven't tried five spice before, it's remi...
Used dry spices I had on hand, excellent marinade! Will use again and again.