Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 324
- Stir mango, avocado, tomato, red onion, red pepper, parsley, canola oil, brown sugar, lime juice, cider vinegar, hot pepper sauce, salt, and ground black pepper together in a bowl. Refrigerate salsa for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat taco shells in preheated oven until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Season mahi mahi with 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook mahi mahi in olive oil until fish flakes easily, about 3 minutes per side.
- Place mahi mahi slices in taco shells and top with mango salsa.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 18.2 23.9 18.5 62 290 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
It's a great recipe! I only gave it 4 stars because I had to doctor up the seasoning for the fish. I made the mango salsa almost exactly as the recipe calls for - I just added a bit of cilantro ...
I made this tonight for my family and was so pleased! The salsa could possibly use 1.5 tbsp of brown sugar instead of two, but even the way it is written, it was probably the best fruit salsa I'...
This is the first recipe I have reviewed, although have been an Allrecipes user for years. My 5-yo daughter and my husband absolutely LOVED this recipe (I made it exactly as written). We had lef...
So delicious & easy to make. Some revisions I made: I omitted the hot pepper sauce and only added 1 T of oil. I also added approx. 1/2 tsp dried coriander. I just used the fish I had on hand ...
This mango salsa is AMAZING! I made it for my family, and we scraped the bowl clean, getting every last bite of the delicious salsa.
We loved these tacos! I used soft tacos and made the shells star burst shaped before I put them in the oven draped over on the racks. This created a stand-up hard taco with a fun shape. I then ...
I made this last night with Salmon instead of Tuna (it's what I had in the house). The mango salsa was great with the avocado! I made the salsa with pomegranate balsamic vinegar for a little s...