Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 117
Original recipe yields 42 servings (42 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat brown sugar, margarine, and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs until well blended; add milk and vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking soda, cloves, salt, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- Stir oats, raisins, and walnuts into sugar mixture; chill dough for at least 30 minutes. Drop dough 2 to 3 inches apart by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Chill the dough to prevent it from spreading.
Per Serving: 117 calories; 4.7 17.5 1.8 9 102 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1