Ingredients48 m servings 304
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread pieces in a shallow baking pan. Drizzle with the 2 tablespoons oil; toss gently to coat. Bake for 5 minutes or until toasted, stirring once or twice. Cool slightly; transfer to a very large bowl.
- Combine mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and basil in a large bowl; set aside.
- For dressing, whisk together vinegar, the 3 tablespoons oil, the garlic, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Pour dressing over the tomato mixture; toss to coat. Spoon the tomato mixture over the bread; toss to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. Serve with Grilled Bison Flank Steak.
- Grilled Bison Flank Steak: Sprinkle bison flank steak with the 1 teaspoon salt and the 1/4 teaspoon pepper. For gas or charcoal grill, place steak on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium-high heat. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Cover bison flank steak with foil and let stand for 5 minutes. Thinly slice steak across the grain.
- Note: Recipe developed and tested by the Better Homes and Gardens® Test Kitchen using High Plains Bison products.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 17.2 16.8 20.3 54 572 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Loved this recipe! Panzanella salad is such a great way to showcase summertime vegetables and the fresh basil took it over the top! We had never tried buffalo before and we were pleasantly sur...
This was excellent! The bison was perfect...just perfect. I loved this salad and will be making it again.