Ingredients1 h 13 m servings 376
- For brush-on, stir together oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt, and thyme in a small bowl; set aside.
- Thaw scallops, if frozen. Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels. On eight 10-inch skewers,* alternately thread scallops, cherry tomatoes, and zucchini, leaving 1/4 inch between pieces.
- On eight 10-inch skewers,* alternately thread bison sirloin steak pieces, mushrooms, and bell pepper, leaving 1/4 inch between pieces.
- For gas or charcoal grill, place bison skewers on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium-high heat. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once and brushing with brush-on. Grill scallop skewers beside bison skewers for 5 to 6 minutes or until scallops are opaque, turning once and brushing with brush-on. Serve with Mediterranean Couscous Salad.
- Mediterranean Couscous Salad: Bring broth to boiling in a medium saucepan. Stir in couscous. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff couscous lightly with a fork. Transfer to a large bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Stir in chopped tomato, cucumber, onion, and feta cheese. Toss with vinaigrette.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before grilling.
- Note: Recipe developed and tested by the Better Homes and Gardens® Test Kitchen using High Plains Bison products.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 14.7 28.3 32.3 74 911 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I really enjoyed the flavors in this recipe. The Bison sure did surprise me as I was nervous about how it would taste. This was very good all the way down to the couscous! Now I was not able to ...
My family really enjoyed these! (Even my 15 month old!) The bison was for sure the star of the show! Everything grilled up quite nicely with the exception of the scallops. I decided to save a co...