Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 22 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Cook bison sausage and onion over medium heat in an extra-large skillet until bison sausage is brown. Add apple and cook for 5 more minutes. Drain off fat.
- Whisk eggs, milk, sage, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Place bread cubes in prepared baking dish. Top with bison sausage mixture and the cheese. Gently mix to evenly distribute ingredients. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Make Ahead Tip: Prepare as directed through Step 3. Cover and chill for up to 48 hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Note: Recipe developed and tested by the Better Homes and Gardens® Test Kitchen using High Plains Bison products.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1