Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 369
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook ground bison and onion over medium heat in a large skillet until ground bison is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Stir in cumin, salt, coriander, cayenne pepper, and water. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Add to ground bison mixture in skillet. As the mixture sets, run a spatula around the edge of the skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking and lifting for 2 minutes or until egg mixture is almost set.
- Evenly divide ground bison mixture between taco shells. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with Pineapple Salsa.
- Pineapple Salsa: Stir together pineapple, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno pepper (if using), and salt in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
You might also like
- *To warm, wrap tortillas in paper towels; microwave on 100 percent power (high) for 30 to 45 seconds or just until warmed.
- Note: Recipe developed and tested by the Better Homes and Gardens® Test Kitchen using High Plains Bison products.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 17.4 26.7 26.3 240 599 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I loved using bison for this recipe. It surprisingly tasted like ground chuck with fewer calories and half the fat. However, I would have preferred a stronger taco seasoning rather than the spic...