Stuffed Cheese Spirals
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 spirals)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on the prepared baking sheet. Spread butter over dough and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and green onion. Season with garlic powder.
- Roll dough back to its original shape. Cut dough with a sharp knife into 8 even slices. Arrange slices cut-side up on the baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 9 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- When slicing the dough, use a sharp knife and cut downward with one motion instead of sawing back and forth. This will keep the stuffed slices from coming apart. You may also have to reshape them a bit as the outside ring of dough likes to come apart. Just pinch it with your fingers and it will hold together nicely.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 8.7 11.4 3 8 253 Full nutrition