Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 366 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In container with tight-fitting cover, shake limeade concentrate, 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning mix, the oil and red pepper sauce. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, toss shrimp with remaining taco seasoning mix until evenly coated.
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir, scraping any seasoning from bottom of pan, 3 to 6 minutes, or until shrimp are pink.
- Divide lettuce among 6 dinner plates. Top with shrimp, black beans, mango, bell pepper and avocado. Drizzle with dressing. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Love grilled shrimp? Cook the shrimp in a grill basket on your grill instead of on the stove for great grilled flavor!
Per Serving: 366 calories; 13 g fat; 46.9 g carbohydrates; 17.3 g protein; 115 mg cholesterol; 831 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1