Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 371 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 tacos)
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In medium bowl, mix avocado, cilantro and dressing. Set aside. Heat taco shells as directed on package.
- In large bowl, mix oil, lemon-pepper seasoning, chili powder and salt. Add halibut; toss gently to coat. Place halibut in grill basket. Place basket on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, rearranging twice. Fill taco shells with fish, lettuce, avocado mixture and tomato.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
- No lemon-pepper seasoning? Use black pepper for a slightly different taste.
- Tip If you prefer soft tacos, use Old El Paso® flour tortillas in place of the taco shells.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 21.6 g fat; 18.3 g carbohydrates; 26.1 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 502 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious!! Loved the cool topping. Don't have a grill, so I cooked the fish on the stovetop. Used butter lettuce - yum!