Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 325 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 tacos)
- In medium bowl, make guacamole by mixing avocados, green chiles, lime juice, red onion and cilantro, mashing slightly; set aside.
- Plate Chipotle Sauce ingredients in blender or food processor. Cover; blend on high speed until smooth. Pour half of sauce in 10-inch skillet over medium heat with chicken, reserving 1/2 cup for topping. Cover skillet; heat chicken and sauce until warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tortilla. Cook until starting to puff up, then turn over. Once second side is puffed up, remove from skillet; drain on paper towels.
- Fold each tortilla in half, and top with slightly less than 1/3 cup chicken mixture. Top with guacamole, a drizzle of reserved sauce, lettuce, tomato and cheese.
- If you want more zesty chipotle flavor, dust the puffy tortillas with chipotle powder after draining on paper towels.
Per Serving: 325 calories; 20.6 g fat; 22.6 g carbohydrates; 14 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 487 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1