Ingredients25 m servings 470
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwaveable bowl, place chicken. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; toss gently to coat. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in 1/2 cup dressing.
- Spoon warm chicken mixture into heated taco shells. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and onions. Drizzle with salsa and additional dressing.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
- Instead of rotisserie chicken, use any diced cooked chicken.
- Offer additional taco toppings such as olives and sour cream.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 30.5 23.9 23.5 73 1083 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
makes plenty and it was super easy and super yummy!
this was pretty flavorless; will stick with ground beef for my tacos in the future.
Fantastic recipe and very easy. I added a little more spice to give it a kick. To make the most out of a while chicken, I used the crock pot chicken for the tacos and also made some tortilla sou...
These were absolutely amazing! My husband was very skeptical as he is very picky about having good dinners, but he loved them! We all did! In fact, we’re having them tonight for the second ti...
I was looking for something to use up my rotisserie chicken and this was perfect. My husband really loved it and he’s not a chicken fan. When I make it again I would use less taco seasoning beca...
This recipe is simple fast and delicious I bought a rotisserie chicken already made and shredded the meat and added all the fixings. I added Kraft southwest ranch dressing which was a little spi...
These turned out AWESOME. Super easy and super yummy. My husband and myself destroyed these and I am already thinking of when to make them again.
very quick to make and delicious used tortillas instead of taco shells if you don't have much time this is the dish for you