Black Bean and Veggie Enchiladas
Ingredients55 m servings 403 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of dish.
- Place frozen pepper stir-fry in pie plate. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on High 7 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Drain veggies; pat dry with paper towels. Return veggies to pie plate. Place uncovered in freezer 5 minutes to cool them quickly.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl; mix refried beans, cumin and garlic salt. Spread each tortilla with slightly less than 3 tablespoons refried bean mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Stir 1 cup of the cheese into the veggie mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture on top of bean mixture on each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place seam side down in dish. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce, entirely covering tortillas.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; let stand 2 to 3 minutes to melt cheese.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 17.6 g fat; 44.4 g carbohydrates; 18.4 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 1272 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Had to use 8 inch tortillas and only made 6 to fit in casserole dish (3 servings), but tasted great. My wife wasn't such a big fan - she wanted some meat in it.
I used pinto beans because I had some leftover from the night before and I made my own sauce. They were delicious! My family loves them, I love them, we will definitely have them again. I have f...