Black Bean and Veggie Enchiladas
Ingredients55 m servings 403
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of dish.
- Place frozen pepper stir-fry in pie plate. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on High 7 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Drain veggies; pat dry with paper towels. Return veggies to pie plate. Place uncovered in freezer 5 minutes to cool them quickly.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl; mix refried beans, cumin and garlic salt. Spread each tortilla with slightly less than 3 tablespoons refried bean mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Stir 1 cup of the cheese into the veggie mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture on top of bean mixture on each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place seam side down in dish. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce, entirely covering tortillas.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; let stand 2 to 3 minutes to melt cheese.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 17.6 44.4 18.4 30 1272 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Had to use 8 inch tortillas and only made 6 to fit in casserole dish (3 servings), but tasted great. My wife wasn't such a big fan - she wanted some meat in it.
Delicious! Will definitely make again. I sautéed my own veggies: onion, sweet bell pepper and squash. And had a can of green enchilada sauce so used that. Everything else was as wrote. So good! ...
Very good. Used fresh vegetables instead of the frozen ones and added broccoli just because I like it.
I used fresh peppers and onions. I just sauteed them in a tsp of olive oil and then picked up the recipe from there.
I used pinto beans because I had some leftover from the night before and I made my own sauce. They were delicious! My family loves them, I love them, we will definitely have them again. I have f...