Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 423 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 tacos)
- In food processor, place Chimichurri Aioli ingredients. Cover; process, using quick on-and-off motions, until smooth. Empty into bowl, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In deep fryer or heavy saucepan, heat at least 2 inches oil to 350 degrees F. While oil is heating, mix flour and beer in medium bowl. Cut fish fillets into cubes. Dip cubes into batter, and fry fish in batches, about 3 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through. Drain on paper towels; sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Fill each taco shell with fish, cabbage, a dollop of aioli and chiles. Serve with lime wedges.
- For a fun variation, try substituting Old El Paso® flour tortillas for the Stand 'N Stuff® taco shells.
- Your family will love this Chimichurri Aioli. If you have any left, cover and refrigerate to use later with fish, meat and veggies.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 28.7 g fat; 28 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 462 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1