Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 590 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Mix apple, chicken broth, cherries, walnuts, stuffing mix, celery, onion, and melted butter together in a large bowl; transfer to the prepared casserole dish.
- Season pork chops with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops in hot oil until browned on one side, 2 to 3 minutes. Arrange the chops atop the stuffing mixture with the browned side facing up; press into the stuffing. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue baking until pork chops are cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Per Serving: 590 calories; 28.2 g fat; 51 g carbohydrates; 35.5 g protein; 86 mg cholesterol; 759 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Substituted panko and some seasonings from our cabinet instead of herbed stuffing mix. Also added some cinnamon and brown sugar to the dressing. Used frozen cherries in place of dried. Omitted w...