Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 151 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix flour, baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and white pepper together in a bowl.
- Cut shortening into flour mixture with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture is slightly lumpy. Stir milk, Cheddar cheese, and pepperoni into flour mixture until well blended. Drop 2-inch balls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Stir butter and remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder together in a small bowl; brush onto biscuits.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1/2 cup browned sausage instead of pepperoni if you like.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 7.5 g fat; 17.1 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 252 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were okay but seemed bland. I don't think there's enough cheese or pepperoni in them. I accidentally used all the garlic powder inside the biscuits but that didn't even help boost the fl...