Ingredients1 h servings 227
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix raspberries, applesauce, oat bran, and white sugar together in a bowl.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, and butter together in a bowl using a pastry blender; add flour. Continue cutting into mixture using pastry blender until crumbly. Spread half the crumb topping into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Spread the raspberry filling onto the cooled crust and sprinkle with remaining crumb topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, about 20 more minutes.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 8.7 37.1 2.8 20 59 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Yes, I did make 1 change as did not have the fresh fruit. Used low cal. raspberry jam (1 cup). Maybe would only use 3/4 cup next time but it's very delicious nonetheless.
These were super good! I could not find oat bran so I subbed wheat bran and it worked out fine. I had to use all of the oat mixture in the bottom of my 9x13- the mixture wouldn't spread the who...