Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 37
Original recipe yields 40 servings (80 wedges)
- Halve apples cutting them from the stem down. Use a melon baller to hollow the apples, leaving enough flesh for the shells to hold their form. Squeeze lemon juice over the apples to reduce browning; arrange onto a baking sheet.
- Stir hot chocolate into boiling water in a saucepan off heat until smooth. Stir coconut milk into the cocoa mixture. Sprinkle gelatin over the cocoa mixture and leave undisturbed 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir gelatin into the cocoa mixture. Add sugar; stir to dissolve sugar into the mixture. Drop yellow food coloring into the mixture. Remove saucepan from heat and cool mixture slightly.
- Pour cocoa mixture into the apple shells. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Cut each apple half into 4 wedges; serve immediately.
Per Serving: 37 calories; 0.6 6.6 0.3 0 5 Full nutrition