Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 285
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 rolls)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Mix goat cheese, red pepper, pecans, and garlic together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Lay each cutlet onto two slices of pancetta.
- Sandwich each chicken cutlet between two sheets of plastic wrap; pound chicken with a kitchen mallet to about 1/4 inch thick. Spoon goat cheese mixture onto the chicken cutlets. Roll chicken and pancetta around the goat cheese mixture and place onto prepared baking sheet with the seam side down. Season each roll with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the rolls should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 285 calories; 15.6 1.6 32.7 92 547 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1