KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Verde Nacho Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS
"With delicious prepared sauces, this nacho casserole with ground beef, beans, and cheese is piping hot and ready to eat in 30 minutes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 510 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brown meat in skillet; drain. Stir in Finishing Sauce; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spread chips onto bottom of prepared baking dish; top with layers with beans, meat, cheese, and olives.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cheese is melted and casserole heated through.
- Top with Filling Sauce and peppers.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and fresh cilantro.
- Serve topped with sour cream and shredded lettuce.
Per Serving: 510 calories; 33.3 g fat; 27 g carbohydrates; 24.7 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 1300 mg sodium. Full nutrition