KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Tuscan Stuffed Flank Steak
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS
"Flank steak rolled with a savory blend of cheese, veggies, and prepared sauce is slow-cooked in a savory sauce for a hearty, family-pleasing dinner."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 20 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix Simmer Sauce and next 6 ingredients until blended.
- Place steak, top-side down, on work surface; spread with crumb mixture to within 2 inches of edges. Roll up steak, starting at one short end. Tie closed with kitchen string.
- Place in slow cooker; top with Cooking Sauce. Cover.
- Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or until done (160 degrees F). Remove string before serving.
- Garnish with chopped fresh basil just before serving.
- Serve with hot cooked polenta or pasta.
- Nutrition Per Serving: 280 Calories, 12 g Total Fat, 4.5 g Sat. Fat, 27 g Protein, 15 g Total Carb, 500 mg Sodium