KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Three Cheese Chicken Florentine
KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS
"Chicken chunks are quickly browned in a skillet and simmered in a zesty prepared sauce. The chicken, cooked penne, spinach and prepared cheese sauce are then baked for a fast and easy Italian-inspired dinner."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook 3 cups pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray until done. Stir in Simmer Sauce; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Add spinach and Baking Sauce; mix lightly. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with chicken mixture and mozzarella. BAKE 10 to 15 min. or until heated through.
- Meatless: Substitute 2 cups chopped zucchini and 1 pkg. frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, for chicken.
- Nutrition Per Serving: 490 Calories, 15 g Total Fat, 4.5 g Sat. Fat, 39 g Protein, 48 g Total Carb, 850 mg Sodium
ReviewsRead all reviews 1