KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Sweet and Sour Chicken
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS
"Chunks of chicken are quickly stir-fried in a ginger sauce with veggies, then simmered with pineapple chunks in a sweet and sour sauce, and served over hot cooked rice."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Cook rice as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, stir-fry chicken in half the Simmer Sauce in large skillet until done.
- Add vegetables and remaining Simmer Sauce to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 4 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in Finishing Sauce and pineapple; stir-fry 1 to 2 min. or until heated through. Serve over rice.
- Omit fresh chicken. Use all the simmer sauce to cook vegetables. Stir in 1 lb. cooked breaded chicken tenders.
- Nutrition Per Serving: 500 Calories, 10 g Total Fat, 2 g Sat. Fat, 33 g Protein, 67 g Total Carb, 490 mg Sodium