KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Sweet and Sour Meatballs
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS
"Beef and pork meatballs are baked in a prepared ginger sauce and served over rice noodles with snow peas and red bell peppers in a sweet and sour sauce."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 535 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix half each of the Simmer Sauce, peppers and onions with meats just until blended. Shape into 18 (1-inch) balls.
- Place in 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with Finishing Sauce.
- Bake 25 min. or until done (160 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Cook and stir snow peas and remaining vegetables in remaining Simmer Sauce in skillet on medium heat 2 to 4 min. or until snow peas are crisp-tender.
- Serve meatballs over noodles; top with vegetable mixture.
- Garnish with PLANTERS Cashews or Sliced Almonds, and/or additional sliced green onions just before serving.
- Nutrition Per Serving: 560 Calories, 22 g Fat, 7 g Sat. Fat, 24 g Protein, 62 g Total Carb, 880 mg Sodium
Per Serving: 535 calories; 32.4 g fat; 38.3 g carbohydrates; 20.5 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 706 mg sodium. Full nutrition