KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Stuffed Peppers
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS
"Bell peppers are stuffed with ground turkey, rice, and a savory prepared sauce then slow-cooked in tangy cooking sauce."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 15 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Add Cooking Sauce to slow cooker.
- Cut tops off peppers; remove and discard seeds. Combine turkey, rice, onions and half the Simmer Sauce; spoon into pepper shells. Place in slow cooker; top with remaining Simmer Sauce. Cover.
- Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours). Sprinkle with cheese.
- Substitute ground beef or sausage for ground turkey
- Sprinkle with KRAFT Grated Parmesan or Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Nutrition Per Serving: 290 Calories, 10 g Total Fat, 3 g Sat. Fat, 22 g Protein, 29 g Total Carb, 400 mg Sodium