KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Shrimp with Creamy Tomato Sauce
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS
"Shrimp, zucchini, and artichoke hearts are simmered in a creamy, cheesy sauce, served with fettuccine, and topped with fresh basil."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add zucchini and artichokes; cook and stir 2 min. Add shrimp and Simmer Sauce ; cook and stir 5 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in Baking Sauce.
- Serve with cooked pasta. Top with fresh basil.
- Substitute ground beef or Italian sausage for the shrimp, increasing the cooking time as needed until meat is done.
- Nutrition Per Serving: 410 Calories, 14 g Total Fat, 3.5 g Sat. Fat, 28 g Protein, 44 g Total Carb, 1430 mg Sodium