Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8-in. square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the Simmer Sauce into baking dish.
- Mix Baking Sauce, spinach, and breadcrumbs until blended. Spread mixture evenly onto chicken breasts. Starting at 1 short end; roll up. Place in prepared pan. Cover with remaining Simmer Sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 min or until chicken is done (165 degrees F).
- Serve with hot cooked pasta or rice.
- Nutrition Per Serving: 300 Calories, 13 g Total Fat, 4 g Sat. Fat, 31 g Protein, 14 g Total Carb, 850 mg Sodium
ReviewsRead all reviews 1