Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Cook 3 cups pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Cook and stir chicken in half the Simmer Sauce in large skillet until done.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet with remaining Simmer Sauce; mix lightly.
- Top with Finishing Sauce and Parmesan; cover. Cook on low heat 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
- Top with fresh basil and croutons.
- Nutrition Per Serving: 510 Calories, 15 g Total Fat, 3 g Sat. Fat, 39 g Protein,51 g Total Carb, 570 mg Sodium
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this tonight. IMO, really too much effort with bad results. Tasted like a salty tomato. I have made better with my own ingredients. I will certainly try the other Recipe Makers if the sodiu...