KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Baked Teriyaki Fish
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS
"Tilapia fillets, mixed vegetables, and rice are baked with delicious prepared sauces for a one-dish meal that's ready in 30 minutes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 398 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine vegetables, rice, Baking Sauce and water in prepared baking dish.
- Top with fish and Finishing Sauce.
- Bake 30 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Try using instant brown rice.
- Garnish with sliced green onions or chopped PLANTERS Peanuts.
- Substitute your favorite fish fillets
Per Serving: 398 calories; 12.5 g fat; 42.2 g carbohydrates; 27.4 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 913 mg sodium. Full nutrition