KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Asian Almond Salmon
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS
"This Asian-inspired baked salmon with stir-fry peppers and snow peas is so easy when you use deliciously seasoned prepared sauces."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 467 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine potatoes and half of Finishing Sauce; spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Mix breadcrumbs, nuts and half of the onions. Dip fish in remaining Finishing Sauce, then in crumb mixture, turning evenly to coat. Place on baking sheet next to potatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 min or until fish flakes easily with fork. Meanwhile, stir-fry peppers and snow peas in Baking Sauce 2-4 min. until crisp-tender.
- Serve fish with potatoes and pepper mixture. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Prepare using your favorite fish fillets
- Substitute coarse dry bread crumbs
Per Serving: 467 calories; 17.7 g fat; 49 g carbohydrates; 28.6 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 831 mg sodium. Full nutrition