Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients52 m servings 371 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Drizzle chicken with 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Place chicken on a flat work surface and slice crosswise into strips.
- Place orange juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, tomatillos, shallot, jalapeno, vinegar, cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 pepper in a blender. Puree until dressing is smooth.
- Place salad greens in a bowl. Drizzle dressing on top. Add chicken, peaches, avocados, and mint. Crumble dried oranges and sprinkle over the salad.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can make your own salad greens mix; we used spinach, red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, and romaine lettuce.
- Orange vinegar may be substituted for the cider vinegar if you can find it.
- An immersion blender may be used in place of a stand blender.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 26.6 g fat; 13.9 g carbohydrates; 20.7 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 285 mg sodium. Full nutrition