Ingredients40 m servings 222
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Beat 3/4 cup butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy; beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix 2 1/4 cup flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir flour mixture into creamed butter mixture until batter is smooth. Divide batter into two bowls.
- Whisk cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon melted butter together in a bowl; stir into 1 of the bowls of batter. This will be the 'black half'. Pour black half into the prepared baking pan.
- Stir the remaining 1/4 cup flour and milk chocolate chips into the remaining bowl of batter creating the 'white half'. Spread white half evenly over black half. Sprinkle white chocolate chips over white half.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- If desired, swirl the black and white halves to create a pattern or marbled effect.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 9.6 32.3 2.9 42 165 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delicious! I do have to say that these took a bit more time to make than I expected, mostly because the batter was thick and sticky and hard to spread into the pan (I ended up spraying my hands ...
Yum! This was much better than I expected - my whole family loved this recipe. Like another review, this makes a very thick batter, but I found using the back of a wet spoon did a good job of sp...
The "black" part of the brownie was extremely dry. My husband thought so too. Disappointing overall. Will not make again.