Super Strawberry Trifle
Ingredients4 h 50 m servings 446
- Toss strawberries and sugar together in a bowl; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat milk and pudding mix together in a bowl with a whisk for about 2 minutes; fold whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
- Slice angel food cake horizontally into 3 layers. Spread strawberry jam onto cut side of 1 layer putting it together with one of the remaining layers; cut into 2 inch pieces. Spread jam onto the remaining layer and also cut into 2-inch pieces; sandwich pieces together.
- Layer about half the cake pieces into the bottom of a trifle bowl; top with a layer of about half the strawberries. Spread a layer of the pudding mixture atop the strawberries. Repeat layering. Top with blueberries.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- This can be stored in refrigerator overnight before serving.
Per Serving: 446 calories; 9.7 86.4 6.5 7 703 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
this is a crowd pleaser. I skipped the strawberry jam and just layered the angel food cake.
Tried it for special company and they loved it. Did not change a thing.
My wife made this for her canasta club friends. A group of 8 plus me. There was not a spoonful left over ...Great, easy, quick dessert. Big Hit. Will Make Again!!