Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 588 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir ground beef, onion, 1 can green chiles, and taco seasoning in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Stir together sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and 1 can green chiles in a saucepan over medium-low heat until warm, about 10 minutes.
- Pour about half of warmed sour cream mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spoon ground beef mixture in the center of a tortilla. Roll tortillas and place on top of sour cream mixture in the 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour remaining sour cream mixture over tortillas and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbling, about 35 minutes.
- Top enchiladas with lettuce, tomatoes, olives.
- Cook's Note:
- You can adjust the green chilies to taste and use different types of cheese and toppings. Kids love this.
Per Serving: 588 calories; 32.1 g fat; 47.4 g carbohydrates; 26.3 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 1383 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
My mom (Iowa native) makes this. It's one of my favorite mom dishes. Like Areena noted, it's better if you put a little of the soup mixture and some cheese inside the tortilla, too. Again, th...
I never rate a recipe without trying it first, but I'm making an exception because one of my friends makes a casserole exactly like this and it's delicious. In fact, I found this recipe while s...
My family LOVES this recipe. It is the best comfort food. the recipe is easy to follow and fun to mix it up to make it your own.
These are really good. I made one pan according to the recipe except with cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken and I made one pan gluten free with corn tortillas and spicy taco se...