Ingredients3 h 40 m servings 198
- Soak water chestnuts in a bowl with soy sauce for at least 3 hours; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap each water chestnut with a piece of bacon; secure with a toothpick and arrange on a shallow baking dish. Repeat with remaining water chestnuts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix brown sugar, mayonnaise, and chili sauce in a bowl until dipping sauce is smooth. Serve bacon-wrapped water chestnuts with dipping sauce.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 12.1 16.1 6.8 19 994 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Had it for the first time last week at an x-mas party and loved them!
These were my favorite of the ones I have tried so far though I would omit the soy sauce marinade because they seemed too salty with the bacon. Loved the dipping sauce with it though. I will def...